SADDLE CLUB SOUTH CLUBHOUSE RULES AND RENTAL RATES
From Pool Parties to Bunko, we love to have fun in Saddle Club South. We encourage you to rent the newly renovagted SCS Clubhouse for your next event. Here are some guidelines and rates.
Video surveillance is used to monitor the premises.
These rules are intended to provide Members with a clean, enjoyable meeting place at reasonable rates. Please follow the rules and be considerate of others using the pool.
- Homeowners must be current on dues and in good standing to rent the clubhouse. Rentals are for MEMBERS ONLY, do not rent clubhouse for others unless you plan to be in attendance for the entire rental time. Guests must ALWAYSbe accompanied by Members renting the clubhouse.
- The Clubhouse capacity is 48 people, per City Fire Code.
- Alcohol and smoking are PROHIBITED in the pool area and clubhouse
- No food or drink in or around pool area. Use upper deck area if eating outside
- To reduce costs & save energy. A/C will be turned on NO MORE than 1-hour before rental time.
- The pool closes at 10:00 pm. All parties must be over and the clubhouse cleaned by 10:00 p.m. during pool season. Parties during the off season must be over and the clubhouse cleaned by 9:30 p.m.
- Bar-B-Q grills may be used on the porch area only after 7:00p.m. All other times use the parking lot area by the playground. This will reduce hazards during peak pool times.
The$250.00 deposit check is required 5 days before rental date. This deposit will be refunded unless there are charges for any damages, cleaning costs, and/or any fines for exceeding Clubhouse capacity.If Police are called due to noise or nuisance complaints, the full deposit will be forfeited.
$20.00 an hour, minimum 2 hours